Here are mine:
- To run at least a 5K this year. I mean run no walking at all.
- Do as many races as possible.
- Make new friends and try not to be any more of a social outcast.
- Loose my belly and get in a lot better shape.
- Not use Elevators for any climb under 4 floors and add to that.
- Stay in touch with my friends. I am the worst at this and I vow to be better.
- Have one day a week where I do all vegitarian. No meat at all.
So today I turned over a new leaf and instead of killing myself out there trying to just run I am going to work on getting to a mile, then go from there. I purchased and downloaded some mp3s that will help me get to this goal. They are called Personal Running Trainer and you can get them here: http://www.personalrunningtrainer.com/ . I went out and did exactly what the trainer on the mp3 told me to do with a little more cool down since I had to get back home. Came home streached and then iced my shins so I won't get shin splints again.
My plan is tomorrow to hit the Gym and do all strength and ab workouts so I don't overdo it on my legs. Here is my schedule of what I want to do:
- Sunday: Rest or just hike or something like that nothing to exhausting.
- Monday: Run with the trainer MP3s. Push ups and sit ups at home.
- Tuesday: Strength and ab work at the Gym.
- Wednesday: Run with the trainer MP3s. Push ups and sit ups at home.
- Thursday: Strength and ab work at the Gym.
- Friday: Run with the trainer MP3s. Push ups and sit ups at home.
- Saturday: Strength and ab work at the Gym. Or hike.
I'll keep you updated on how it is going.