8 Things I am looking forward to:
- Driving my Jeep off the lot in September.
- Getting thinner and more in shape than I have ever been in my life.
- Taking all my large clothes to the Goodwill.
- Learning to ride a horse.
- Warm Weather.
- Going to New York this summer.
- Whitewater Rafting in July.
- Finishing these lists.
- Found a cheap healthy lunch near work. YAY!
- Sprinted up a very steep hill, just because I could :)
- Worked. UGH
- Went with my daughter to her 4H meeting and almost fell asleep at it.
- Talked to an old friend from college.
- Played with my new phone.
- Treated myself to an ice cream cone.
- Learned to hate the words "You Know"
8 Things I would like to do:
- Run a marathon.
- Go visit my sister in Arizona.
- Go see the ocean again, it's been way to long.
- Hit the lottery so I can run races all the time :)
- Move to the country.
- Go back to college and finish it.
- Learn to sail.
- Get a good nights sleep for 2 days in a row.
8 Shows I watch:
I hardly watch TV anymore but...
- Terminator Sarah Conner Chronicles (RIP)
- Battlestar Galactica (RIP)
- FireFly (Yeah it's been canceled for years but I still watch it)
- IT Crowd (great British comedy)
- Hockey (GO PENS!)
- Really can't think of one here... :P
You all have been tagged already... so get to it.