Saturday, August 3, 2013

Week 6 ..... DUN!

Wow week 6 is done. Wasn't as bad as I thought to be honest. My pace was a little slower but the heat is coming back and I over did it on the hills this week so my legs are sore.

I need to work on pacing and resting. I really hate taking a day off. I want to run all the time but I know I am not ready for that. Today though there will be no running cause we are visiting a college for my daughter. She is looking at a school in Columbus. She is looking at the school I am looking at how flat the campus is and how good it would be to run on. Am I sick or what?

Also, I bought my garmin finally! I just got it yesterday so I can't wait to try it out. Tomorrow starts week 7 no more walking all running all week. I would worry normally but I haven't had a day I couldn't do yet. So while I am getting faster, I am gaining distance again. That 5K can't come fast enough :)


No comments: